Terms and Conditions

Booking and Cancellation Policy
To confirm your booking on our scheduled tours 100% must be paid at time of making a reservation. Payments can be made by phone or on our online website booking portal.
To confirm your private charter booking a 30% deposit must be paid at the time of reservation. The remaining 70% must be paid at least 7 days prior to your tour departure date. When the itinerary and price is agreed, your tour will be created on our online booking portal, through our website, and we will send you the link to make the reservation and payments. If you are not booking online, an invoice will be sent with our bank details attached, for a direct transfer.
Offroad Dreaming reserve the right to cancel your tour if monies owing are not received within the times specified above. If you cancel your tour within 30 days of your tour departure date Offroad Dreaming reserves the right to retain your deposit. If you cancel your tour within 7 days of your tour departure date Offroad Dreaming reserves the right to retain the full amount.
All cancellations will be reviewed for their own individual circumstances and Offroad Dreaming will endeavour to find a fair solution. We reserve the right to refund or not, any monies already paid.
A refund will not be given for any reasons that cause an itinerary change.
If a tour is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstance, Offroad Dreaming reserve the right to try and amend or re-schedule your tour – a refund is not automatically given.
There are no refunds once travel has commenced or for any unused services.
Failure to board constitutes no refund.

Cultural Respect
You are responsible to advise Offroad Dreaming in advance of your tour of any cultural or religious practises that may affect you or any other guests’ participation in any part of the tour.
Offroad Dreaming whilst respecting your views, may not always be able to alter every part of your itinerary in accordance with these.

Itineraries
Offroad Dreaming reserve the right to alter any itinerary.
Cultural, road and seasonal conditions may all affect a change to your itinerary. Where possible Offroad Dreaming will advise you in advance of changes.

Promotional Material
Offroad Dreaming reserve the right to take photos whilst on tour.
If you prefer photos of yourself and your family not to be used by Offroad Dreaming for any social media or promotional material, please advise Offroad Dreaming in advance of your tour.
You are welcome to send your photos to Offroad Dreaming. Please be advised these may be used for social media posts or promotional material.

Travel Insurance
You are responsible for organising your own comprehensive travel insurance prior to travelling with Offroad Dreaming.
Offroad Dreaming advise that activities on Offroad Dreaming tours involve risks. By agreeing to participate in the tour you are releasing Offroad Dreaming and its contractors from any liability for claims extending to but not limited to, losses, damages or expenses caused by anything but not limited to personal injury, death, accident, emotional or nervous disorder, delay, property loss or damage which occurs during any such activity.

Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint during your tour, please advise your guide immediately so Offroad Dreaming can try to rectify the problem.
If you have a complaint with your correspondence or organisation of your tour, please advise Offroad Dreaming within 10 days of your return from the tour.
You are welcome to review Offroad Dreaming on internet review sites. Offroad Dreaming would not try to alter the content of your review either during or after a tour. We appreciate the honesty of review sites, as do future travellers.

Any questions?